Monday, January 1, 2007

... and now back to our previously scheduled programming

Did you not read what I wrote in my first post on Tuesday, November 28th? Let me remind you:
I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now, but I hadn't because I figured I'd write a few times a week for maybe 3 weeks, then maybe remember to blog once every-other-month or so. Read my next entry to see what got me to start.
Right. I called it. And I had stuff I was going to blog about. Like our crazy power outage, followed by our other power outage where we also lost our phones for over 48 hours. Or my new job, which isn't really all that new but is now kicking in to high(er) gear. So I'll maybe get to that stuff eventually. For now I'll try to just pick blogging up again. Maybe aim for once a week? Seems like an attainable goal. I'm not big on New Year's resolutions (I see Jan 1 as an artificial construct that doesn't mean much. Really, what's so different between yesterday and today, other than that I have to write a different number on the my checks, which I'll forget to do for the next month or so.), but maybe I'll try that one.

So I'll pick up the posting where I am now, and maybe fit ones it to fill in the time I left out.
Happy New Year!

No comments: