There is so much I would like to blog about - there's been so much going on in our lives right now that I would have trouble keeping up, even if I blogged regularly! Our trip to NY (a wedding on Long Island, and five days in the city), Shabbat dinner at our house, and the Broadway (Across America) show we saw last night, and a few more things splashed in would be a lot to cover at any time.
So I'm going about it in backwards chronological order. This is what makes the most sense to me. But Matt thinks that's kind of weird. I think it works because I can connect all the dots from here backwards, and everything works together. For me, picking a point in the past and trying to work forwards from there is harder.
Not that you care. Just something I realized about my brain on our (never ending) plane ride home when I was trying to recreate our days in NY on my note pad.
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment