Well, here it is. I've finally started a blog. An even more impersonal way to keep friends and family up-to-date on my life than the (hopefully) bi-monthly mass email.
I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now, but I hadn't because I figured I'd write a few times a week for maybe 3 weeks, then maybe remember to blog once every-other-month or so. Read my next entry to see what got me to start.
You can expect random info and pointless pictures to come. Things like: menus of dinners I've cooked and pictures of the food (I've really been excited about cooking lately, and showing off the adventurous, delicious food I, and sometimes Matt and I, create; views of our home and other Seattle-ish stuff for those of you who haven't been able to make it out for a visit; or anything else I have not yet thought of.
Enjoy! And feel free to shoot me an email or a link to your blog so I can keep up on your life too.
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment